Sunday, October 15, 2006

T-minus 15 days


National team selections are just around the corner, or should I say banking. Things are going well. My friend Sean Eadie from Australia is helping me a bit with my preparation, which in itself is very exciting since he is a former World Champion.

What I think is better then that though is having a training group finally. After my first year with the National team, I basically had to train by myself...gets really trying sometimes. Now I have Keith living just down the road with me and Cap't Barlee is coming over weekly for Wed. and Thurs. training sessions. It is great having these guys here to push the limit with me. The three of us are so evenly matched we are always pushing each other. In turn we are all getting faster.

As I enter my last two weeks of prep I get to start on my speed phase. No more massive gears, just plain SPEED. Those of you that know me know how much I like SPEED.

I am looking forward to selections with renewed energy after a nice break and some high quality training. I hope to turn a few heads.

Peace out!

Lego

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home