Friday, May 04, 2007

Burnaby Summer Challange

Well Night #1 seemed to go well for me. I felt really good in my warm up and hit some great speeds in my warm-up jumps. The only race for me tonight was the Chariot race. That is a 2 lap race from a standing start against 5 other riders. You draw for positions on the start line and then when the start happens it is FULL BORE for two laps. I ended up winning both the qualifier and the final. My Team mate Matt "Princess" Barlee was 2nd and my other team mate Mike "Puke Skywalker" Lawence ended up forth in his first final! By the way Mike is an athlete that I coach.

All in all I am quite happy with the way things worked out tonight and I feel like I am on good form for the National team selections next week, so cash donations would be greatly accepted :P

I will have some pictures after the weekend.

Tomorrow, Flying 200m, sprints and Keirin! Busy day!

Peace out!

Lego

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kick some butt Matt!! Z

9:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home