Monday, October 30, 2006

Day 1 Hmmm

It seems like a lot of what the CCA has said will once again be different then what they plan on doing. anyways...

Today was the standing 250m trial. This is a means to identify a possible starter for the team sprint. I accomplished what I wanted to do with this effort...show that I would be strong enough to stay on the starter. I am actualy focusing on the 3rd riders position. I have the fitness to maintain the speed and I always like riding 3rd spot.

I am not sure what my times today were but top half of the pack though. I know that my 2nd one could have been faster then it was, I spun my back wheel out and that took away from my time. Whatever, tomorrow is the big day for me. Flying 500m's This is where I hope to make my mark.

Well off to bed. need to sleep for tomorrow.

You have been and always shall be, my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home