Sunday, November 19, 2006

Load Em' UP!

I'm not satisfied!! I want more weight...I want to BEAT EM!

Here we go, back in the gym twice a week again! Time to get huge and powerful. I might be pushing almost 200lbs again soon from my workouts. I am going to try to keep my weight down but as some of you know that seems to be hard for me to do when I hit the weights hard again. My ASS seems to grow and GROW and GROW!!! It is something that I need to do again to get were I want to be.

I will be doing 2 days in the gym, 2 or 3 days on the track and a couple easy ride and rollers almost every day...oh yeah and EATTING!!!

I just had a full week off and will am ready to hit it hard again. BRING IT!!!

ARNOLD! ARNOLD!! ARNOLD!!!

Lego

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better get some reinforced pants so you don't bust out of them.....
D : )

12:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home